Friday, February 23, 2007

Inspi[red]


So...Senior Capstone is about the American dream. It's challenging and seems redundant at times to keep going over this, however I don't think I'd be thinking about this if it weren't for the class. I just wrote a rough draft of something I see as a threat to the American dream and I really think that selfishness is a threat. How is it that I am so okay with the fact that I have never had to worry about having a warm place to sleep, but for so many other people even in my same city it is a daily struggle?
I get to go hang out with my sisters on this rainy Friday night, but in case you've never heard of this website: www.joinred.com. Check it out! I've never bought any of these products, but I think it is genius marketing and will really help people.

2 comments:

Father Dane said...

Yay! I dont know about anyone else...but I am excited! Good to hear your words. but I am not the one to give credit to...

with a big hug

D

Bethany Bylsma said...

yay kendra for blogging!
yay family for keeping in touch.

i'm glad i saw you tonight. you said my heart more than anyone else in that room.
it's been a long year, eh?
love you toots!